Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?

Go down 
+3
Zombie Toast
VGH_Jacob
Left4DeadFan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  Empty
PostSubject: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  Colonel

Three Out Of Five Young Adults Have No Idea Who Colonel Sanders Is

Look, I understand that today's young people don't know their history very well. They think Samuel Adams is a beer and "Nazi" is just a generic term to describe anyone who's mean to you. It's fine. They're lazy. We get it.

--But THIS lack of knowledge is just shocking and appalling. According to a new survey by KFC, more than 60% of people aged 18 to 25 have no idea who the guy is in the KFC logo. That's right: They don't recognize COLONEL SANDERS.

--When KFC asked the 18-to-25-year-olds direct questions about Colonel Sanders, 30% had never heard of him and 50% thought he was a made-up icon like Mr. Peanut.

--In case you're one of the people who doesn't know, KFC was founded by COLONEL HARLAND SANDERS. And yes, he did have white hair, a white beard, a white suit, black glasses, and a string tie.

--He developed his recipe for fried chicken around age 40, franchised his restaurants at age 65, and sold his company at age 74. He died at age 90 . . . and he would've turned 120 years old yesterday.

--KFC has started a new marketing push to get young people informed about the Colonel, because they say, quote, "They didn't get to see and experience him like other generations did. We celebrate the fact that our founder was a real person."
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:34 am

Wow, that's just, I don't even know. I mean, I figured everyone knew about the Colonel, maybe we are getting old. Also, I don't know if this is just my group of friends, but it also seems that not a lot of people like KFC. I personally love it, but I know some of my friends just find it unclean and greasy, however I think they're overgeneralizing it to one restaurant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:35 am

I dont know, cause the Colonel is ON THE LOGO itself, I don't know why they don't get 2 and 2 together.
Back to top Go down
SirJames
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
SirJames

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:44 am

Didn't the Colonel start that religion that Mel Gibson preaches about?

Either way he makes my mouth water with his juicy breasts.

And on the subject of kids being stupid, I wouldn't just categorize kids as societal nitwits. There are people of all ages who have grown into technological dependants and because of this the asians will win it all in the end. The main reason why I have no hope for the future of man rests in the fact that our young ones have NO BLOODY CLUE how to use their brains logically and systematically. I take great pleasure in knowing that one day soon there will be a huge disaster and google won't be available to teach kids how to survive and GPS failure will lead to catostrophic traffic jams with nobody really knowing where the fuck they are going.

Welcome to the de-evolution of the planet's biggest mistake.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:27 am

Who's Colonel Sanders? Wink
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 4:23 pm

Colonel Sander + Captain America = General Capitalistic Badass
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

LMFAO. Could you imagine colonel sanders with a latex outfit and a huge ass shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?    Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we getting old or are younger peeps just pure dumbasses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Jump to: