Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today, David got his ass kicked.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

Today, David got his ass kicked. Empty
PostSubject: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 1:34 am

So today was not a very good day for me guys. It started with me oversleeping until 1pm and messing up my sleep schedule. I then proceeded to play some Halo. I decided to go for the daily challenges of killing 30 elites in matchmaking firefight, a 40 minute challenge, which ended up taking an hour and a half.

Then I went to Micky D's to pick up some Southern Style Chicken goodness, only to discover that I left my wallet at home AFTER ordering.

Then I went to my Tuesday night beer pong tournament, with a partner I had never played with before. We lost our first game in a close game that we very well could have won. It's double elimination so we get to play in the losers bracket now yay! We won our first losers bracket game, woo! But then in our second we lost by 2 cups, and it was all my fault. I shot like shit and had the chance to win the game.

So I come home to more Halo to try and cheer myself up, but I end up winning like 4 games out of 10, plus ruin my K/D ratio.

I need a hug.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 1:35 am

VGH_David wrote:
So today was not a very good day for me guys. It started with me oversleeping until 1pm and messing up my sleep schedule. I then proceeded to play some Halo. I decided to go for the daily challenges of killing 30 elites in matchmaking firefight, a 40 minute challenge, which ended up taking an hour and a half.

Then I went to Micky D's to pick up some Southern Style Chicken goodness, only to discover that I left my wallet at home AFTER ordering.

Then I went to my Tuesday night beer pong tournament, with a partner I had never played with before. We lost our first game in a close game that we very well could have won. It's double elimination so we get to play in the losers bracket now yay! We won our first losers bracket game, woo! But then in our second we lost by 2 cups, and it was all my fault. I shot like shit and had the chance to win the game.

So I come home to more Halo to try and cheer myself up, but I end up winning like 4 games out of 10, plus ruin my K/D ratio.

I need a hug.

Completely forgot to mention I lost $10 after the beer pong tournament because I challenged people to cash games. So all in all I lost $18 in pong, prolly like $5 in gas and hours of sleep. FML
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:46 am

Man, David I don't know what to say! That sucks big time. Neutral KILLING FRENZY! IT'S OKAY CAUSE YOUR IN THE FORUMS AND WE'LL MAKE IT ALL BETTAH SUGAH.

Today, David got his ass kicked. You-quoting-yourself-I-see-what-you-did-there-LOL
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:12 am

DUDE, man that sucks so bad. I can't really do anything from you all the way over here but I would give you a man hug. Smile Today is just one of those days you can't really do nothing about so now you gotta wake up fresh in the morning read this little blurb and you will be like man you just killed my boner and I would be like yeah pretty much.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:26 am

David I'm here for ya man! Don't let that shit get you down.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:18 am

Thanks guys, I'm not too worried about it now, it just blew. Really bad. haha.

I'm still going to play Reach, still going to play Pong, but I think I'll keep my wallet on me more often.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, David got his ass kicked.   Today, David got his ass kicked. Empty

Back to top Go down

Today, David got his ass kicked.
Page 1 of 1