Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change) Empty
PostSubject: Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)   Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change) EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

With the success that we've had with the chatbox, VGH, with the help of some of our great fans, have decided to have a regular chatbox hour. This will be a time when you can get to know members of the community and have a good laugh at the same time. I know I will more than likely always be present and I know some of the other VGH guys will try and make it out as well. Basically, chatbox parties will be something that will either encompass watching a TV show together, Q&A sessions, or any other type of fun activity we can come up with. We're also open for suggestions, so if you have an idea don't be afraid to throw it out there. Also, I am currently working on my broadcasting equipment to try and have a couple days of live feed stuff. Right now I am working through some lag problems, but I will let you all know when I get those resolved. Anyways, here's what the schedule looks like right now.

Event Schedule

Monday - Chatbox Night - 10pm EST
Tuesday - Live Game Broadcast - Time TBA
Wednesday - Chatbox Night - 10pm EST
Thursday - Live Game Broadcast - Time TBA
Friday - Chatbox Night (If the podcast is up, maybe group podcast listening session) - 10pm EST

Please leave a comment or PM me if you have any questions. Our first event is tonight where we're all gonna watch the Pilot episode of the new JJ Abrams show Under Covers. Hope to see you guys there!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)   Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change) EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

I feel like, THIS IS GONNA BE A PAR-TAY.
Back to top Go down
ToddyLingus
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
ToddyLingus

PostSubject: Re: Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)   Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change) EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:42 am

This looks great, I can't wait for the live broadcast to be up.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)   Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change) EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

I love this line-up. I can't wait for more stuff to get implemented into this list. This has probably one of the more unique forum experiences I have ever had. Great job Jacob!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)   Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change) Empty

Back to top Go down

Events/Chatbox Party Schudule (May Be Subject to Change)
Page 1 of 1