Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where should the next Fallout game take place?

Go down 
+4
Epic Fail Guy
VGH_Shaun
MrZero1982
HanzoAdam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HanzoAdam
Unranked
Unranked
HanzoAdam

Where should the next Fallout game take place?  Empty
PostSubject: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 7:54 pm

OK.....Fallout 1 and 2 took place in California......Fallout 3...DC and Pittsburg....New Vegas, well that's obvious...

There are so many places where the nex game can take place.....first there are the areas that have been mentioned in the games....The Commonwealth for example...There can be a game that takes place in Chicago, New York, maybe one of the southern cities like Atlanta or Miami......then we have the possibility to send it across the water to China....you can not tell me that the US didn't nuke China as well....How about Hong Kong?

maybe some other cities around the word got hit by radiation....how would you like to walk around in London or Paris?

Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
MrZero1982
Unranked
Unranked
MrZero1982

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

New Vegas isn't even out yet... jumping the gun a bit, eh?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Shaun
VGH_Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 5:28 pm

New Hampshire FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

VGH_Shaun wrote:
New Hampshire FTW!!!!

no......obviously a well known town since they have covered DC and Vegas so maybe New York or a foreign country maybe? language may be an issue though.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

London would be cool, that or New York City
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 9:52 pm

They should do a Florida one, with amusement parks and all or possibly international like China where the bombs first started.
Back to top Go down
Joemama
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Joemama

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

I was thinking maybe more on the upper north side, like Washington State or possible Canadian Border. Because, god knows what's going on with Canada.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 8:14 pm

Joemama wrote:
I was thinking maybe more on the upper north side, like Washington State or possible Canadian Border. Because, god knows what's going on with Canada.

Canada, lol. I like it.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 10:35 pm

In all seriousness, you never here about Canada. Where were they in World War I or II, or any time after that up to the present day. I think they've secretly been up to something for all these years...I think they've been building a Death Star behind the dark side of the moon so it would be out of sight from anyone else. We joke about Canada now...but one of these days we wont be.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 11:07 pm

oh man, Canada will be ridicolors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should the next Fallout game take place?    Where should the next Fallout game take place?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Where should the next Fallout game take place?
Page 1 of 1