Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Thread

Go down 
+3
Forgotten_Gamer
ToddyLingus
MrZero1982
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrZero1982
Unranked
Unranked
MrZero1982

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:52 pm

Its coming up soon, better start thinking about some ideas for your costumes and plans for the 31st.

I myself am gonna dress up as a ghostbuster along with a few of my friends Very Happy

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
ToddyLingus
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
ToddyLingus

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:54 pm

:/ Unfortunately, Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays, but I do like the candy part. Not the pranks and joke scares part though...that stuff gets old fast.

I don't really dress up anymore...if I am not at a party I will probably just be an old d00d about this and give the trick-or-treaters granola bars or apples to spite them.

Just kidding, I will get awesome candy to give out and save the best pieces for myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

Oh man, giving out shitty candy is the worst. Specially stale candy. Ugh.

I would probably be dressing up as me. Print out a picture of me then just tape it on my face.

;D Talk about ego-ist!
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

Halloween for me means being able to buy those Pumpkin candies (they taste like candy corn) and those fruit flavored tootsie rolls (so much better than the chocolate ones). I'm stocking up on those.

Apart from that, I'll probably go out with some friends. Maybe play some spooky games.
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:18 pm

^ the fruit flavored tootsie rolls are damn good

i probably wont do shit except hand out candy to all the little ungrateful bastards this year again lol, THATS MY CANDY NOT THERES. the only thing i look forward to during October is the "31 Days of Halloween" stuff certain channels have where they show nothing but horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Spider0416
Unranked
Unranked
Spider0416

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

I'm currently working on 3 outfits, neither of which will even be ready this year, with a friend who cosplays and makes her own outfits like every single day for every damn Con there is here.

I have a Sam Fisher (Conviction) outfit that is about half way complete.

Ezio's Master Assassin outfit (Altair's armor) that is only just started, already have the gloves and the boots, the robes itself will be a bitch with all the layers.

And lastly I have Vash the Stampede's outfit just barely getting started, already ordered up the glasses and my friend is currently looking for the coat.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:35 am

I have absolutely no clue what I want to be for Halloween.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Thread   Halloween Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Jump to: