Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobster Milkshake
Unranked
Unranked
Lobster Milkshake

Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern?   Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern? EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:30 pm

Hey, so I was wondering with all the work load and everything are you guys looking for an Intern to bash around, and order? and how does one become an intern?
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern?   Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern? EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:36 pm

I don't really think the VGH guys are looking for an intern just yet. Although, I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern?   Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern? EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:37 am

As of right now, VGH is not looking to add to our current staff, roster, or add any interns. We're still too small for all of that stuff. However, here at VGH we are very progressive and forward thinking and I would be narrow-minded to rule a move like that out in the far future.

If you want to contribute to VGH, be an active member in the community, tell your friends about us. Help the world discover what we have here!

We here at VGH are humbled by your interest in our little website, and hope that you continue to be a part of our community.

-David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern?   Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you guys looking for a VGH Intern?
Page 1 of 1