Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is happening to this site?

Go down 
+7
VGH_Lance
VGH_Jonathon
Zombie Toast
Superdave513
TheNameAlreadyExists
Forgotten_Gamer
BlackKnight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

What is happening to this site? Empty
PostSubject: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:07 am

So, why is nobody in the forums half the time? also, I have been seeing a trend on our site posters that only a few people have been really posting stuff up. What's going on guys? Aren't you suppose to keep the wheel turning or else the boat will sink?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:08 am

Everyone is probably just busy, I mean finals are coming up and end of school rush is just getting to everyone and since it is Thanksgiving or at least the day before Thanksgiving all the professors want to give tests out because they are douchefags.

Other than that, I tried contacting Jacob and no response, and it has been probably my 4th attempt? Usually, he's good at replying but....w/e
Back to top Go down
TheNameAlreadyExists
Unranked
Unranked
TheNameAlreadyExists

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:12 am

I feel like they shouldn't let that get to them.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:14 am

Well you gotta understand they are human too, at least recently we got Lance, Jonathon, and Evan posting stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:15 am

Hey as long as Lance is posting stuff up, the site isn't going to die. Obviously you can see how much hard work he has put in it so he ain't just going to let this thing go easily.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jonathon
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:20 am

Well, I mean we are all busy. Some more than others, and some less! It depends really but we really do appreciate the concern. We will try to liven up the forums, spice it up a bit!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:25 am

Yes, we will try to balance our time to participate in the forum more than posting up news for you guys so it is equally prioritized. We are sorry if you guys felt left out, we didn't mean for it to be like that. Also, there will be a big change sooner down the line on the forums, keep a look out for that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:55 am

I think everyone just needs to chill, Jacob tweets that he's feeling under the weather lately and you guys should think about yourselves and you guys need to make an effort to make this forum a better place
Back to top Go down
ToddyLingus
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
ToddyLingus

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 10:11 am

You guys need to cut them some slack. They are doing the best they can!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

AHHH! The fighting is going to tear us all apart! But yea schools been hell, but I do want to point out that the forums aren't only our responsibility buts EVERYONE'S duty to post new material to keep the forums fresh. Also commenting on articles helps our posts get cycled through google.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:37 am

True that.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:23 pm

Yeah, we have busy schedules guys, and we try to include VGH as best we can and sometimes that falls short of expectations.

We thank you for expressing your concern, and I believe I speak for all of the VGH staff when I say that we appreciate every moment you spend on this site. Bare with us, we are working.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:28 am

What is happening to this site? Tumblr_lbt5xtLe4o1qcff2to1_500

I found the chapstick.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

I wasn't sure to laugh or cry when I first saw that video....so I did both.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:57 am

I like all the features going on with the site. At least it is much more active than before, and I am actually enjoying myself but you guys need to make another podcast FAST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening to this site?   What is happening to this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is happening to this site?
Page 1 of 1