Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evan's Working Advice Column

Go down 
+4
Left4DeadFan
Superdave513
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Evan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

Evan's Working Advice Column Empty
PostSubject: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

So one of my favorite aspects of the podcast besides listening to the sound of my own voice is answering user questions because it makes me feel involved with the VGH community and fulfills what I like most about the site, that is helping gamers everywhere.

So the purpose of this thread is simple, like the Q&A's for the podcast, post any questions you have in life, love, or plain ole video games and I'll be happy to respond as best and soon as I can.

After all I need to live up to my "Walking Strategy Guide" title Wink

Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

Evan, your the best. <3 Keep doing what your doing bro.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 1:55 pm

w00t first post, that means u win!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 4:54 pm

I WIN EVERYTHING :-D!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 4:57 pm

I have a question:

Evan how do you get so cool, and what's the secret to kill baby Necromorphs.

Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 6:33 pm

Easy:

To be cool you need a unique trait that sets you apart from the rest, as such you will people will flock to you to try to know you. Or if you act all mysterious girls will instinctively want to know more about you and you can become cool that way.

To kill baby necromorphs you can shoot them in the neck and that will sever their head and their body and saving the body as a mine that you can shoot later if need be to kill other necromorphs.
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 7:31 am

Hey Evan, what's the first secret sound? Wink

and What's the best way to lose weight and be jacked?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 1:17 pm

1: No

2: Diet and exercise, people try to do one and not the other which doesn't work. For getting jacked there are always anabolic steroids but those are baaaad.

For losing weight eat a hearty breakfast and then instead of eating 2 other big meals, try to have smaller portion little meals through out the day to cut down on caloric intake.

Also cutting soft drinks an juices rich in sugar and only drinking water cuts out many calories.
Back to top Go down
Sagamore
Unranked
Unranked
Sagamore

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:46 pm

Evan, how do you keep your game discs from being scratched?

and what's your opinion on trading in games?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 11:56 am

For my game discs once i take them out of the case they never ever ever go back into them as I know David has had many issue regarding game case related scratches. What I have is a nice little binder that is meant to hold about 75 dvd's/cd's that can be purchased anywhere for like $15. It also makes it nice for me since I do a lot of travel between home and school so carrying a small binder is better than 30 odd game cases.

As for trading in games, it comes down how much I can get and how much I think I will ever play the game in the future. The Assassin's Creed series stands out in my mind as the games have been mainly focued on their single player and once I beat the game, I knew I would most likely never play the game again. So I would buy the game and then by the end of the week trade it in and get about $30. However the longer you wait, the less you will get back so it is imperative that you make these decisions as quickly as possible.

Once a game reaches that less than $5 mark, that's when I will probably not trade in a game regardless if I will play it or not just because I like to have the game for "my collection" which I can have as kinda like a library and act all cool.
Back to top Go down
Obasanjo
Unranked
Unranked
Obasanjo

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

Evan if you go to E3 this year, what is the first thing that you will go for?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:00 am

Skyrim, I will be there the entire day.
Back to top Go down
Joemama
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Joemama

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:36 pm

Evan, what's your favorite TV series recently?
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:55 pm

Whats your fav snack?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:13 am

Hmm I don't really watch TV, but when I do, I choose Dos Equis...I mean idk, I like Mythbusters and other Discover Channel shows, so I'll go with them. As for snacks, I'm kinda like a human garbage disposal so I'll eat just about anything, but recently I love getting a good quesidilla from the schools dining hall.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:20 am

What do you do if someone kept kicking you out of an Xbox Live Party?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:10 pm

Make your own and invite all of the people in that other party except the leader. Show that ass who's boss.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:17 pm

Hey Evan, are you planning on getting the 3DS?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011, 9:43 pm

I do, though I'm not quite sure if I want to get it on release day since none of the more promising games are being released until like June.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 8:00 am

Hey Evan, what do you think of the new XMEN First Class trailer?

You likey? are you gonna see it?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 8:12 pm

It looks pretty good, Marvel movies have never been one for comic related accuracy so whether or not it will be faithful is going to be doubtful. However like I said, it looks good and should be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan's Working Advice Column   Evan's Working Advice Column Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan's Working Advice Column
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Jump to: