Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010 Empty
PostSubject: SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010   SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:13 pm

SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010 July7

Dude, this is so bad ass. Lance, you've outdone yourself buddy! Thanks for returning it! and I'm looking forward to read it everyday!

On the other hand, let''s discuss today's news:

My thoughts, are...

XBLA - I thought it was actually a pretty sweet list of games and I will surely get some of them or perhaps wait till the 15 dollar deal at the end of the summer or something like that. But man, thanks for posting the youtube vids with it as well! Saves me the time to actually look it up.

Bioshock 2 DLC - Eh. I think Bioshock 2 died the month after it was released because, I mean the single player was crap the multiplayer was crap because it's unbalanced it's just horrible and if they are really going to try to improve a crap game, eh I think it will end up crap as well. So, no go for me.

VIDEO FEED?!!!!!! - I am so excited to go to the video feed!
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010   SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010 EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:19 pm

Holy crap man, when I saw the site I was like whoa bam Gaming Headlines in your face.

I like it, and as usual informative as always.

XBLA is going to be really fun, and I can't wait for all these hot new titles. Especially the Tomb Raider one, that one looks most promising to me.

Bioshock 2 - No comment.

FEED FEED FEED FEED FEED What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down

SWEET! Gaming Headlines 7/7/2010
Page 1 of 1