Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Collector's Corner

Go down 
+10
VGH_Sean
Magnum Force
VGH_Evan
Macabronis
VGH_Jacob
BlackKnight
RawlerBrawler
Superdave513
asdfghjkl
Forgotten_Gamer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

The Collector's Corner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Corner   The Collector's Corner - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:52 am

Those of you interested in Tron (Dec. 7th release date) have an extra option coming your way:

There's A Light Cycle In Every Collector's Edition Of Tron: Evolution

I understand...well, no actually, I don't understand how they can be charing $130 for this CE when Gran Turismo is releasing something similar for only $99. Ok, the cycle does glow in the dark and it comes with a very nice display case, but $130? Eh, I wasn't too keen on getting this title anyway (speaking for myself here) so I think this one will be a no go for me.

Off topic a bit, but for those of us getting Dead Rising II, the downloadable prequel should be available for purchase this week. Everything I've read so far points to this dlc being Xbox exclusive, but that's not to say that it may not be released at sometime for the PS 3.

One last thing for you Wii owners:

http://kotaku.com/5624953/toys-r-us-outs-epic-mickey-collectors-edition

Also, on the side note for Vanquish Fans:

Personally, I only started following this game recently. I'm still probably not going to get the game but this little figure that comes with the CE isn't half bad. Only available in the UK for now though.

Vanquish Gets Armored Up In The UK Special Edition

Don't know why but watching the trailers of this game just makes me yearn for another Zone of Enders installment.

Glad to hear you liked the edition of Reach you got BoyEngland. Lu spoke highly of his, said pretty much the same thing you did. Packaged well, doesn't look or feel "cheap" either. It's good to know that a company appreciates it's fans as much as the fans appreciate any given company.
Back to top Go down
shivertimbermike
shivertimbermike

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Corner   The Collector's Corner - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:01 am

Oh man that Tron Collectors is tempting, but I mean it's Tron and...I don't really know what the outcome of the game will be. Although knowing that it is coming out with a bigass collectors edition it might be a good game altogether.

Nothing earth shattering really; but, as Fallout: New Vegas did, depending on where you pre-order your copy of Cod: Black Ops, you'll get an extra little goody along with it:

Black Ops Gets Two Preorder Bonuses

Never was one for avatar goodies, but the laser cell does look pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Shaun
VGH_Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Corner   The Collector's Corner - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 4:33 pm

Anyone know what the CE for Black Ops?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Corner   The Collector's Corner - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010, 9:57 pm

Isn't it the RC Car?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Corner   The Collector's Corner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Collector's Corner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: