Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RadioactiveMan
Unranked
Unranked
RadioactiveMan

IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   Empty
PostSubject: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 4:17 pm

Well, I could not see that coming.

http://uk.ign.com/top-25-consoles/6.html

360 deserves it.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 4:43 pm

I have to agree. I have owned all 5 systems and the one that I play the most is the 360. Not because I like the games more but because of the party systems. I am able to talk to friends while playing a single player game which makes the whole experience much better. Xbox has turned into a complete social network.
Back to top Go down
Libertine
Unranked
Unranked
Libertine

PostSubject: Re: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 4:46 pm

I think it's a bit premature to call any system best of this generation. But the 360 is definitely one of my favorite consoles of all time.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 5:42 pm

The social system really is a gooooooooood jowbz!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

Have to agree, while the PS3 has a few of my favorite games of all time, namely the Uncharted series, it is the 360 that I play the most. It pretty much has the whole package at the moment. The online is the best out there and the exclusives are pretty top notch as well. It's become sort of an online hub, where if my friends and I aren't hanging and seeing movies, then we're chatting it up over Xbox Live and playing some sort of multiplayer game, the party system really is tough to beat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 7:20 pm

Ohh really Jacob? Uncharted is one of your favorite games of all time? I couldn't tell from your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation     IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation   Empty

Back to top Go down

IGN ranks xbox 360 as the 6th best console of all time and best this generation
Page 1 of 1