Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skulls in Halo Reach?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Skulls in Halo Reach? Empty
PostSubject: Skulls in Halo Reach?   Skulls in Halo Reach? EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 10:48 am

Has anyone noticed that there are no skull related achievements in Halo Reach? I don't know if they have announced anything about the skulls, but i would be a bit disappointed if they were not added into the game.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Skulls in Halo Reach?   Skulls in Halo Reach? EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

All they did was give gamers free gamerscore. You'll probably still need to collect them in order to use their benefits, but they just won't give any Achievements for them.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Skulls in Halo Reach?   Skulls in Halo Reach? EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm

VGH_Evan wrote:
All they did was give gamers free gamerscore. You'll probably still need to collect them in order to use their benefits, but they just won't give any Achievements for them.

As long as they are in the game i really don't care about the gamerscore, i kind of thought that they would be in there without the achievements to go with them because they were so easy to get in the third game.
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: Skulls in Halo Reach?   Skulls in Halo Reach? EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

Well, considering it is Bungie's last Halo game maybe there would be something replacing the Skulls Achievement. But, if nobody has announced anything then I wouldn't jump into conclusions my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skulls in Halo Reach?   Skulls in Halo Reach? Empty

Back to top Go down

Skulls in Halo Reach?
Page 1 of 1