Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfghjkl
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
asdfghjkl

Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video  Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video    Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video  EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:48 pm

Halo: Reach Video Game, Exclusive Space Combat Gameplay HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I must agree with one comment a user wrote in that it already feels detached from the game and that I'm hoping it isn't a major part of the game. The sky-boxes are awesome though!
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video    Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video  EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:49 pm

If I recall, they already claimed the space battles aren't a major part of the game, only used in one section of it. Shouldn't be too big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video    Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video  EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 1:34 pm

Omg...that's schweeeet, I hope there's an online dogfight mode cause I'd love to play that. It'd be like Crimson Skies again.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video    Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video  EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 6:45 pm

I agree Evan, I wish they would expand more on the space combat. Think about it, Bungie making a solely space combat game with awesome multiplayer, it'd be like Starfox 64 on steroids!

Anyways, I think the space combat is awesome and yes it is only one short mission, which kinda bummed me out, although it has me kind of excited to see what else Reach might have in store with its Campaign.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video    Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video  Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach Space Combat Gameplay Video
Page 1 of 1