Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?

Go down 
5 posters

Cast Your Vote!
* I take a quick shower. Can't smell like a turd while working.
Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_lcap67%Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
* I brush my teeth. Exhaling vespene gass while talking to coworkers and customers is not an option.
Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_lcap0%Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
* I do my hair. Seriously, I look like a retard if I don't.
Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_lcap22%Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
* I eat. Unless I want people thinking there's an earthquake in progress, I should fill my stomach with something.
Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_lcap0%Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
* I shave. If not my boss will confuse me for a hobo, and I hate that discussion.
 0% [ 0 ]
* I make me some Nesquick coffee. I will not be able to perform without the essential caffeine.
 0% [ 0 ]
* I do two or more of the above, and call in late.
Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_lcap11%Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
BETWEENTHELINES
Unranked
Unranked

Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  Empty
PostSubject: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:39 pm

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

LOL I like this poll. I'd have to take a shower, I haven't really woken up unless I've taken one.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  Fap-into-mordor
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:48 pm

ROFL Dave, you're so random!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Joemama
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Joemama

PostSubject: Re: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:41 am

Not even a hard choice: Shower. I don't like not brushing my teeth but I can always eating some mints or use some mouth wash in a pinch. I have a beard so shaving is never necessary I do keep it short but I can get a away for a few days with out trimming it up anyway. I never brush my hair anyway either I just let it dry out of the shower and that's how it goes for the rest of the day and it looks fine. I work in a business that has a cafe in it so I can get much better coffee and food from work then I can get at home anyway.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

I'd like to adjust my selection.

I would try and do 2 or more of those things, and just show up late. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?    Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit. You overslept, and only have enough time to do one of the following things before going to work. What do you do?
Page 1 of 1