Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 1:34 am

What's that one game that sits above all the rest? For me it's the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which just narrowly topped Fallout 3. I have spent countless hours re playing that game over and over exploring every possible character class. If you want to hack 'n' slash go warrior, feel like a stealth game, go rouge, or want to just shoot some fireballs you can be a mage. While the fighters guild may be a little bland at points, the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild more than make up for it. While this game may have come out in I believe 2006, I recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played this game yet.

Last edited by VGH_Evan on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 1:57 am

Elder Scrolls is a really good video game of choice. I enjoyed it while it lasted specially since I played Fallout 3 before I played that game so when I heard the same developer did Elder Scrolls, I told myself I just had to see it and it is exactly the same engine which is why I liked it.

Favorite Game 2hr1suh

My favorite game of all time, I would probably say XCOM: UFO Defense. I played this game on a SNES emulator and I love it because it is a tactical turn base squad game. I also like how different your squad member are when you get them and it just adds this realism in the genre. This is probably why I cannot wait for the newly developed XCOM game by the creators of Bioshock.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 2:07 am

My favorite game of all time would have to be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Never before have I been so captivated and drawn in by a game. I can remember staying up late at night as a kid, my strategy guide and flashlight in hand, exploring every nook and cranny of the world, and doing all of the little obscure side quests. Man, those were the good old days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 3:26 am

This is a tough one, I guess for now the game that I really enjoy playing was Mass Effect 2. It just had an incredible story line that really grips the person playing it. I enjoyed every single bit of it, from the beginning till the twist at the end. I can't wait for the next one to come out. The only hope I have is that, they don't butcher the movie that is coming out for it.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:42 am

I do have to admit, Mass Effect 2 was pretty bad ass and Legend of Zelda! don't even get me started! Now, I might have to change my favorite. Shocked
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: My favorite games of all-time.   Favorite Game EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 3:06 am

I used to write often for a sports blog called Bleacher Report about 5 months ago, and I would often write "top 10" articles, and from the feedback and research I did, I came to accept that some things just can't be compared with other things.

For instance, how do you possibly compare an FPS to a Sports title? Or an RPG to a Strategy game? And to make things worse, what do you do when one of them was made in the 90's and the other last year? It's just not fair or easy.

So instead of a top list, I'll tell you my FAVORITE games from each genre.

FPS: Call of Duty 4
-Call of Duty 4 was something completely and utterly different for me. The first minute I played was amazing, and I never stopped. Every now and then I still hop on to play some Search and Destroy on Overgrown with John and them. The summer of 2007 was a special summer. I remember every night we would stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning just HAVING FUN. There would be at least 6 of us, and we'd just play the game...for fun. I loved it. I could go on about the deepness of the Xbox Live multiplayer, and sure i could rave about the campaign, but that's not what I loved it, I loved it because it brought my friends and I together for 3 months.
Honorable Mention: Halo 3
-I had the same experience with Halo 3, only difference is that I made more friends on CoD.

Strategy: Age of Empires II (and the Conquerers Expansion)
-Do I even need to explain this? How do you turn this thing on? Lumberjack. Rock on. Robin Hood. Cheese Steak Jimmy.
Honorable Mention: Command and Conquer 3

Sports: 2006 FIFA World Cup Game
Honorable Mention: FIFA '10

RPG: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Honorable Mention: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Game   Favorite Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Game
Page 1 of 1