Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) Empty
PostSubject: Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there)   Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 12:16 am

It's time for another episode of Henchmen Cast, but this time we're a little short handed. We had to switch locations for this one, and unfortunately a few of the guys couldn't make it. Still, I think it was a pretty entertaining couple of hours if I do say so myself. I think Sean, Lance and myself held down the fort pretty well, and tried to get all of this TGS info out there to the masses. Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe in iTunes if you have it. Wink

Link to webpage - http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/2010/09/henchmen-cast-episode-10.html

Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) HenchmencastGod+copy

Video Game Henchmen
Henchmen Cast: Episode 10
Henchmen Cast- Episode 10.mp3
MP3 Audio File
52 MB
[Download Here]

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there)   Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 10:02 am

Downloading it now, gonna give it a listen and pee my pants cause it's so hilarious!

and that title is just:

Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) Troll-oh-lol
Back to top Go down
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there)   Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 4:01 pm

This podcast was hilarious, you 3 cabaliero's held yourself well over that hour. Sean's description of a VGH game was epic. I would buy that in a heartbeat. When is the Halo Reach SUPRESA PODCAST!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there)   Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there) Empty

Back to top Go down

Henchmen Cast - Episode 10 is Totally Great Sounding (LAWL see what I did there)
Page 1 of 1