Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obasanjo
Unranked
Unranked
Obasanjo

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead: Hype Thread!   The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:45 am

The Walking Dead is set to premiere October 31st 2010 with Six episodes on AMC
Canada will be airing it on SHAW TV
It will be playing on FX in the UK

THE WALKING DEAD IMDB page

Frank Darabont is writing.
Quote:
Frank Darabont is famed as the screenplay writer of The Mist, The Green Mile, and a number of the Adventures of Young Indiana Jones episodes. From his take on The Mist, we can guess that he’ll do a great job recreating the tension and bleak nature of The Walking Dead.
AMC ORDERS PILOT
6 More episodes have been ordered already.

CONFIRMED CAST

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4265-rickheroesThe Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4265-andrew lincoln
ANDREW LINCOLN will be playing Rick Grimes.
Best known for his role in the movie "Love Actually", and the British TV series "Teachers"

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 31493_424907845478_551705478_5863877_4478056_n
JON BERNTHAL will be playing Shane.
You may know Bernthal from Eastwick, or more recently from The Pacific!

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4415-98868-97953-lori-grimes_superThe Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4415-Sarah-Wayne-Callies-pb03
SARAH WAYNE CALLIES will be playing Lori Grimes.
Sarah played Dr. Sara Tancredi on Prison Break

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4428-wda
LAURIE HOLDEN will be playing Andrea
Laurie Holden was in The Shield and The Mist, as well as playing the female cop in Silent Hill

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4428-wdg
STEVEN YEUN will be playing Glenn.
Steven Yeun is a newcomer, but has been on one episode of "The Big Bang Theory", as well as doing voice work in "Crysis" and "Crysis Warhead"

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4350-4412-24647The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4350-641616-the_walking_dead___02___03_super
JEFFREY DEMUNN has been confirmed to be playing Dale.

Michael Rooker joins as an unknown character
The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! MV5BMTcyMTM3Mzk5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDI1MTgz._V1._SX331_SY400_
My guess is Herschel.
The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 646591-wd56_001_super

Chandler Riggs has been cast as Carl
The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4588-Chandler Riggs w09
The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! The_Walking_Dead_4
The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! Walkingdead_288x288

RUMORED CASTING
This will be updated as necessary. Right now there aren't any rumored casting that hasn't been debunked in some way

Quote:
Frank Darabont says the series will feature ‘a mix of original stories as well as closer adaptations of Robert Kirkman’s epic zombie series’. "We’re much more beholden to [Robert] Kirkman, Which is a comfortable place to be because he has blazed a fantastic trail for us to follow. We will take detours along that path — we will take steps off the trail — but always wind up veering back onto the trail that Robert provides for us, because it’s fantastic stuff. Robert Kirkman’s comic book series, the graphic novel series, is very much a template for us, and it’s a tremendous opportunity to take the subject as serious as possible, and really as a long-term exploration of characters, which is what television does best when television is really working."

Darabont also revealed that the "Walking Dead" TV series will not be shot digitally. "Actually we’re not going to shoot it digitally, We’re going to go old-school — we’re going to go film. This is going to be a show where people are hiding places and looking out windows and doors and stuff; well, if what’s outside that door is completely blown-out, nuclear white because digital doesn’t have the latitude that film does, you’d better shoot on film because you want whatever is outside to look like outside. You want to see walls and trees, and even if it’s overexposed, there’s a sense of reality to it."

SOURCE
Update: 05/07/10
Robert Kirkman talks "Walking Dead" TV Series (Per CBR)
Walking Dead set to Premiere October 2010

Update: 06/01/10
Ain't It Cool Interview with Robert Kirkman, confirms new details

Update: 06/02/10
AMC gives first look at the Zombies!

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! Zombie-Woman-WM-560x500

Update: 6/16/10

First Production Still!
The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! 4588-061510_dead

Sound off kids, what are your opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Hype Thread!   The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 11:15 am

OMG I can't wait for this show! I haven't read any of the graphic novels, but I've heard they're really good, but making a TV show about zombies just seems like a win-win scenario. I mean, I personally hate it when a zombie movie is over, because I inevitably want to see more of it, but with this show, it's like a weekly dose of zombie goodness. I just hope the acting is good and the story is well written.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Hype Thread!   The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:49 pm

that actually looks really good, considering i don't watch much tv. at 4:15 it reminded me of the ending of dead rising lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Hype Thread!   The Walking Dead: Hype Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead: Hype Thread!
Page 1 of 1