Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2

Go down 
+2
Epic Fail Guy
Left4DeadFan
6 posters

Which is more superior?
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 I_vote_lcap17%Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 I_vote_lcap83%Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 7:11 am

So, there's been huge debates in many gaming forums regarding this matter, and I want peoples opinion as to which is better to them?

In my opinion, L4D2 is great because of all the new updates but just because of all the new stuff Valve has put in the game other than that I feel like it's the same original game only with more infected and different maps. What you think?
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:03 am

honestly i can't pick, i like them both. The only thing i think l4d has over l4d2 is the maps and characters.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:14 am

I think Left 4 Dead 1 has a better overall cast of characters, however I think the improvements that Valve has made with Left 4 Dead 2 make it a much more fun and interesting experience. The addition of the new special infected, melee weapons and all of the new items really mix up the gameplay and keep you thinking on your feet whether your playing as a survivor or infected. Overall, while Left 4 Dead 1 is not a bad game by any stretch of the imagination, I feel like Left 4 Dead 2 is better because I feel like Valve took everything good and improved on it in Left 4 Dead 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Macabronis
Unranked
Unranked
Macabronis

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

Left 4 Dead 2 is much better, because it's new and improved and balanced. (sometimes) but you won't have 10 hunters flying at you all at once thats for sure Razz
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 5:52 pm

I agree with the above statements. The addition of the Spitter was huge for me as no long could survivors corner camp there way out of every horde. Melee weapons I don't think were needed, but make for a great addition. But overall I agree with Jacob, they took an amazing game and made it even better.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:42 am

Left 4 Dead 2 may be one of my favorite game of all time, that may be because i didn't do that well until 2 where i actually got it the same time as everyone else. I do like Bill and Francis a lot and maps at night are cooler in atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2   Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead VS Left 4 Dead 2
Page 1 of 1