Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.

Go down 
+4
Magnum Force
Zombie Toast
Forgotten_Gamer
Superdave513
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. Empty
PostSubject: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:04 pm

Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. Paris-hilton-001

Last edited by Superdave513 on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

Something about her face makes me want to punch ZombieToast in the face
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:07 pm

This is easy.

NO.
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:11 pm

I'd hit it. That don't mean shit though. My standards are awful
Back to top Go down
FightingCanucks
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FightingCanucks

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:20 pm

Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. Selection_158_16

I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:34 pm

Mmmmmmmmm...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:20 am

She looks good in those pictures, I wasn't aware she was hot again. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 5:15 am

Alright I'll keep it real.

Physically? How is she not? Tall and skinny? yeah...but with the filthy amount of money she has, she can afford to AT LEAST keep herself at a 7/10, which we have to surrender as acceptable.

what I know of her as a person, based from her forays into prison, reality television, and her inability to stay the fuck out of the most worthless headlines.

It is generally accepted that she is a conceited human being.

I would not list her on my top 20, or even top 50.

Hot? My final verdict is no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.   Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's post random pictures of Paris Hilton and debate whether or not she's hot.
Page 1 of 1