Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Mario Galaxy 2!

Go down 
+2
VGH_Evan
Midnight_Walker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight_Walker
Banned
Banned
Midnight_Walker

Super Mario Galaxy 2! Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

I Just started playing this game but good god this is probably the beste mario game ever in life. I'm about a few hrs away from it topping my personal favorite mario64, and that's a big shoe to fill. Critics are giving game stellar reviews as well. (I'm surprised VGH hasn't written a review for it, yet.) If this doesn't get any goty awards.......sheeeeit.

Has anyone else played this game yet? Throw ur input in. If not I suggest all of you with a wii dust it off and get this game, like yesterday
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:07 pm

I've played it, and I would write a review for it, but my sister loves Mario more than anyone I have ever met so she hogged it for awhile. From what I've played Super Mario Galaxy 2 doesn't offer a whole lot more than its predecessor, but that's not bad thing at all since Mario Galaxy 1 is amazing.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:21 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 1 was a great game, and from what I've heard SMG2 is more of the same, but possibly even better. I have yet to play it but hopefully I'll get around to dusting my Wii off to play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:34 pm

Sucks, he can't be able to see his post but SMG2 for me seems like it's nothing special. Very linear in my opinion Razz.
Back to top Go down
AnttiApina
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
AnttiApina

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 2:14 pm

Why? Your kidding me right?

Everybody knows that Mario three is and will allways be the best
official Mario game on the face of the planet. Mario Galexy is Nintendo
cheezy attempt to keep Mario intresting in the eyes of the consumer.

Whatever happen to the New Super Mario Brothers for the NDS and Wii?????
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 3:49 pm

Well when you read someone say that Mario Galaxy 2 is the best Mario game they have ever played you need to take their age into account. He is only 15. When he started gaming he probably had Super Mario 64 or Paper Mario. He might not have gone back and played any of the older Mario games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2!   Super Mario Galaxy 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy 2!
Page 1 of 1