Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, Is God building a super group up there or what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

So, Is God building a super group up there or what? Empty
PostSubject: So, Is God building a super group up there or what?   So, Is God building a super group up there or what? EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:11 pm

So I have been thinking...

Is God making a super group? I mean think about the people in music who have died within a single year.

Back in 2004, Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage during a show. I guess God has his metal guitarist.

Fast forward about 5 years. The Rev of Avenged Sevenfold was found dead in his home, due to an accidental drug overdose (oxycodone, some other drugs, and alcohol). Theres your drummer.

Lets hit around the middle of May of this year. Ronnie James Dio passes away from stomach cancer. Your vocalist.

Then, less than a month ago, Paul Gray, Bassist from Slipknot, found dead in a hotel room in Iowa, due to an apparent drug overdose.

So the question still stands. Is god putting together a super band or something, or is this all just some big coincidence?

I realize this thread sounds silly, but the death of all these great musicians and the last three listed all died pretty close.

Feel free to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: So, Is God building a super group up there or what?   So, Is God building a super group up there or what? EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

Someone could have asked the same question 50 years ago, defeating the purpose of your question dude. Going by your theory, this "God" would have a choir by now with all the musicians that have died over the last century, and what about less popular musicians who have died? Surely, surely your God doesn't judge people by their talents on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Venusflywap
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Venusflywap

PostSubject: Re: So, Is God building a super group up there or what?   So, Is God building a super group up there or what? EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:38 pm

Drugs are bad, m'kay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Is God building a super group up there or what?   So, Is God building a super group up there or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Is God building a super group up there or what?
Page 1 of 1