Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.

Go down 
+5
Superdave513
Libertine
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
Zombie Toast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:18 pm

Hey VGH residents, new girl here.

As far as my personal life goes, which is how every introductory topic should start, I'm an avid gamer, fresh out of high school and ready to get out into the big bad world. I needed a new forum to post on after leaving my old one(The mods were driving me nuts, you should see what posts apparently justify warnings, bans and permbans)and after a google search, which was the only way I knew how to find stuff(despite being a nerd, I'm not internet savy in the slightest), I found this place. Unlike some of the other results drawn up, you guys seem like a pretty avid place. All the other forums were either too populated or too underpopulated. There is a tender balance.

Anyways, I work in a bookstore as a front desk clerk. I usually bring my laptop for when I get breaks and etc, so expect me online even during the busy day.

Enough about real life, let's discuss games; I'm into a variety of genres and at times I only crave one taste at a time. I'll buy a fighting game, then get a little bored of it and move onto shooters, then come back to it when I crave those crazy combo breakers.. Speaking of fighting games, I think it's worth noting that I'm completley crap at most fighters, discluding Soul Calibur, the easiest fighter I know of, and yet I'm always drawn back to them. Maybe I'm masochistic in that sense, because I can get pretty frustrated from losing. But I still play them, I dunno.

The multiplayer games that I usually play include COD5, Marvel VS Capcom 2 and Left 4 Dead, so I welcome any invites to those games.....Usually. See, I just got Shadow Complex......

I'm a 360 gamer but I envy still even PS3 players for all the exclusives, like Demon's Souls, and Little Big Planet. I figure I'll buy a PS3 sometime next year, but for now I'm an xbot. Not in a fangirl sense, but in a sense that it's all I have to play besides my measly DS.

Also speaking of DS, I just finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and unlocked King Mickey and Sora in one playthrough. Awesome game.

So enough of that wall of text. If you actually read all that then you win a chance to become a zombie.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

Hey Zombie Toast, and welcome to the forums! Very Happy
We're still pretty new to this whole website/forum thing, but hopefully we can provide a great place where people can just talk about games and what not. Looking forward to hearing more from you and your xbot self LOL.

Oh when do I win this zombie thing... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:27 pm

Just going off that post I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Zombie, +1 for random rambling.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:34 pm

LEVEL UP

Though there is no other way to express everything at once other than rambling
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:36 pm

Nothin' wrong with a bit of rambling.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Libertine
Unranked
Unranked
Libertine

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:45 pm

Woa, woa, woa. Lets hold on for a second here.

Who has ever heard of a leveling system where you reach level 2 after a single point? Now, I appreciate the fact that the first level should be very quick; the very nature of the first level is introductory, and so reaching the next level should be a part of that. But this is taking it too far. One must have more time to learn and adapt before having the trials of second level thrust upon them. We would do ourselves a favor by taking a step back and evaluating the situation before continuing any further.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:45 pm

Libertine wrote:

Who has ever heard of a leveling system where you reach level 2 after a single point? Now, I appreciate the fact that the first level should be very quick; the very nature of the first level is introductory, and so reaching the next level should be a part of that. But this is taking it too far. One must have more time to learn and adapt before having the trials of second level thrust upon them. We would do ourselves a favor by taking a step back and evaluating the situation before continuing any further.

Your joke radar is broken.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

Zombie Toast wrote:
Libertine wrote:

You're totally about to be my new best friend.

Better make sure Lance doesn't look in here. LOLZ.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:51 pm

LOL the banhammer is always watching superdave... Shocked
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:55 pm

I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  Eyes_looking1
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

I JUST SHAT MYSELF.
Back to top Go down
MenstrualGravy
Unranked
Unranked
MenstrualGravy

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:05 pm

I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  Obiwatchmengy7
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

Superdave513 wrote:
Zombie Toast wrote:
Libertine wrote:

You're totally about to be my new best friend.

Better make sure Lance doesn't look in here. LOLZ.

Why, I thank you Wink

Btw, who is Lance?
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

MenstrualGravy wrote:
I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  Obiwatchmengy7

LOL, there are so many versions of this but that made me Lawlz.
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 10:04 am

LOLOLOL, GIRL! *Points*

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 11:50 pm

Hello.

Lance is the Editor for VGH. and our resident Troll Pwner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.    I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm zombie toast. This is my introduction thread. Click on this now.
Page 1 of 1