Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 12:30 am

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is up by popular demand, in all of its unorganized glory. Check it out and don't forget to subscribe on iTunes or write a review if you feel so inclined.

http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/2010/08/henchmen-cast-episode-4.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

I <3 This Podcast.
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:37 pm

It is so rare to find something actually fresh in the world and this is one of those things. High quality sound value and (sometimes) well scripted. It's as polished as anything you'll find anywhere in entertainment and can be comparable to even big industry Podcasts. Anyone who doesn't like it is an uptight dork. Otherwise, this Podcasts keeps me laughing, and crying from laughter at times. I think the attention it is getting, is well deserved.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

Wow! I don't even know where to begin. Thanks for all the kind words FairXChange, you have no idea how much comments like this mean to us. It's always a great motivator to hear from all of our fans and how much they enjoy our content, and it just keeps us wanting to do more stuff for you guys. Again, thanks for the support and I'm glad you enjoy podcast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
MenstrualGravy
Unranked
Unranked
MenstrualGravy

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:44 am

FairXChange wrote:
It is so rare to find something actually fresh in the world and this is one of those things. High quality sound value and (sometimes) well scripted. It's as polished as anything you'll find anywhere in entertainment and can be comparable to even big industry Podcasts. Anyone who doesn't like it is an uptight dork. Otherwise, this Podcasts keeps me laughing, and crying from laughter at times. I think the attention it is getting, is well deserved.

Agreed, I really enjoy this podcast and it's one of my favorite ones. I anticipate the next one every week, and can't wait for more. Great job guys!
Back to top Go down
SirJames
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
SirJames

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Really enjoyed the podcast, mates. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!
Page 1 of 1