Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are the rules so strict?

Go down 
+7
VGH_Evan
Evil Kupo
asdfghjkl
VGH_Jacob
Superdave513
Outlawed
Gamereprose
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamereprose
Unranked
Unranked

Why are the rules so strict?   Empty
PostSubject: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 1:32 pm

I've been on this website for a good half an hour, and I was just wondering... Why are the rules so god damn strict? Really? I can't use the word "fag"? Fag isn't a derogatory term, it's just another word for homosexual. If you can't handle words like that, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

And I can't type in capitol letters on the chat? wtf is that? Who in the hell could I possibly be offending with all caps? And if you think it's obnoxious then maybe you should get out more so that you won't get annoyed by what other people are saying.
Back to top Go down
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 1:43 pm

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?!?! <- you do not deserve any more attention than any user.

/end thread
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 1:51 pm

Just so you know, VGH made most of these rules.
Dont like them or cant follow them, dont stay. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

The caps rule is in place for excessive caps, we don't want people writing in all caps. Caps every now and then, for LOL or LMAO or ROFL is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
asdfghjkl
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
asdfghjkl

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

You shouldn't even be questioning the rules, to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Evil Kupo
Unranked
Unranked
Evil Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 2:14 pm

Why are the rules so strict?   Kobe-U-Mad
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

We're probably one of the most lenient sites...
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:18 am

Yeah, some sites when you ask that question you would have been automatically banned.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 2:06 am

Be thankful you haven't been banned.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 2:43 am

Gamereprose wrote:
I've been on this website for a good half an hour, and I was just wondering... Why are the rules so god damn strict? Really? I can't use the word "fag"? Fag isn't a derogatory term, it's just another word for homosexual. If you can't handle words like that, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

And I can't type in capitol letters on the chat? wtf is that? Who in the hell could I possibly be offending with all caps? And if you think it's obnoxious then maybe you should get out more so that you won't get annoyed by what other people are saying.

The rules are about as strict as the U.S. Constitution. If you use the word Fag in a serious sense trying to make fun of somebody, that's not chill.

Every one of our rules is made to keep this forum from turning into a troll breeding ground.

We appreciate the feedback, and I see where you are coming from, but now I want you to see where we are coming from and realize that moderating a forum is not easy with loose rules. You know what the saying goes, loose rules are the tools of fools.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 2:46 am

Man, David.

That SHIT IS RAW.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 2:51 am

Keepin it real.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:45 am

Now that an administrator has solved your problem, this topic is therefore locked.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are the rules so strict?    Why are the rules so strict?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are the rules so strict?
Page 1 of 1