Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"

Go down 
+15
OME6A
FairXChange
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
RawlerBrawler
shivertimbermike
Count DewKoo
Magnum Force
BlackKnight
Evil Kupo
VGH_Lance
Claustrophobic Clown
Superdave513
Left4DeadFan
TheNameAlreadyExists
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 11:53 pm

He has problems, I wish I can help but I can't. That's pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:11 am

I feel bad for the rest of em'.
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:45 am

I don't know what makes John a total dick, but man that was just fucked. I almost feel like I regret what I said.
Back to top Go down
Libertine
Unranked
Unranked
Libertine

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:48 am

Shame, this site was getting a lot of pageviews too. Sucks it was THAT one person that ruined it. I hope it's nothing too serious.
Back to top Go down
bornforbattle12
Unranked
Unranked
bornforbattle12

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 1:49 am

I was one of the people who posted a comment on that article and man, it left a bad taste in my mouth. They never had to deal with this kind of stuff before, so it was surprising to me.
Back to top Go down
shivertimbermike
shivertimbermike

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 2:07 am

Rob_Keyes wrote:
TheNameAlreadyExists wrote:
Here is a prime example of John's sarcasm/arrogance.

Quote :
There's not much information I am going to put into this article, I mean, I can't. Well, I could but I don't want to.

Ouch, that is pretty bad. As much as I would love to defend VGH's stand I can't if he is making it worst for himself.

Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 Picard-facepalm
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 2:14 am

I am sorry for what I wrote. I did not intend to piss anyone off, nor did I want to leave a bad taste in anyones mouth. I was being VERY sarcastic when I wrote that. I am a very jokey person and dont want to turn anyone off. I was planning on writing a big thing on Deus Ex. and then this REALLY awesome trailer came out and I just had to post it. In the next few weeks I will indeed put out an article on Deus Ex. Again I am sorry, whether you think I am a jackass or not dont take it out on the website. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"   Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitude and Direction of VGH and it's "Fanbase"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: All About VideoGameHenchmen.com :: Who is Video Game Henchmen?-
Jump to: