Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?   What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011? EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 9:59 pm

I am Looking Forward To…

L.A Noire
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
The Last Guardian
Uncharted 3
Portal 2
Killzone 3
Batman: Arkham City
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Mass Effect 3
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?   What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011? EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:11 pm

The Reasons my Wallet will be crying by the end of 2011: Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Homefront, Dragon Age 2, Fight Night Champion, Portal 2, Mortal Kombat, TES V Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Tomb Raider, Child of Eden, Assassins Creed Game, Gears of War 3, Forza 4, Batman Arkham City, Rage. Jesus next year is going to be great.
Back to top Go down
FightingCanucks
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FightingCanucks

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?   What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011? EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, Dead Space 2, Batman: Arkham City, LA Noir, Mortal Kombat, Bulletstorm, Portal 2, Rage and Marvel vs Capcom 3

^Next year is gonna be CRAAAAZY! Plus, these are only the AAA titles that have been announced, what about all the sleep-hits that will drop next year, like Borderland from ’09 or Vanquish from this year? It will be awesome good.
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?   What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011? EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 10:47 pm

my upcoming games of 2011 are
Killzone 3
Uncharted 3
The Last Guardian
Dragon Age 2
Dead Space 2
and possibly Mass Effect 2 & 3 if my funds hold up solidly this year. I’ll probably only get a fraction of my list due to an upcoming construction project that will be taking place hopefully around March.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?   What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you guys most looking forward to in 2011?
Page 1 of 1