Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of LIMBO?

Go down 
+3
VGH_Lance
VGH_Jacob
Forgotten_Gamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

What do you guys think of LIMBO? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 3:36 am

I recently found out about the upcoming game LIMBO while stumbling. It's nothing big, but the atmosphere has really captured me. Take a look and tell me what you guys think. It's going to be out on XBLA soon, so we'll see how it is but what are your thoughts? and if you didn't know about the game then you should check it out and come back and tell us what you think?

Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 3:43 am

Limbo is, by far, one of my most anticipated games and I can not wait for it to come out. The visuals, combined with the new take on puzzle platforming, really has me hooked. The game seems very eerie, yet somehow strangely appealing. All I can say is, I am with you Forgotten_Gamer, this game looks great and I will more than likely be downloading it the moment it becomes available on XBLA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 3:47 am

It sounds really good, and it seems that you have Jacob to back you up with that! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 4:02 am

Very different style of graphics. Really looks something to keep an eye on specially it being a platformed XBA title.
Back to top Go down
FightingCanucks
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FightingCanucks

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 5:53 am

That looks sweet.....

Cool
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 9:19 am

I'm really look forward to it, and I can't wait for it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is excited for it!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 3:16 pm

Personally I'll have to play the demo. It looks stylish, it looks like a good puzzle platformer, but it's about 4 hours long and I'll need to see if it's gameplay is worth it or if presentation wise it does something crazy. Otherwise I can wait until next year when its on sale.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

I hope those 4 hours long will last a life time! :-o but then again all this hype can really ruin a game due to over expectations ya know?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

Yeah, it defiantly can be really good let's hope it's not just hype. I mean Portal is short but a really unique experience.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:01 am

i just played the trial, and the little bear traps that kind of looked like grass scared the poop out of me when they chopped my head off. It was actually really fun and somewhat challenging. Some of the it wasn't that challenging though i thought, but it was just the trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of LIMBO?   What do you guys think of LIMBO? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1