Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideal/Dream Game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 9:07 am

What would be your ideal/dream game?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 9:10 am

Dude. I'm thinking a mix between Mass Effect II graphics/intense storyline with a dark survival horror game.

That would be too perfect and my Xbox would probably blow up.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:33 am

I'm with you on the Mass Effect 2 Forgotten, I would love to see some kind of open world sci fi/epic, with the great characters like Mass Effect, where you can literally traverse galaxies and explore planets in your space ship, even more so than in Mass Effect 1 and 2. I would love to be able to take off from a planet, be able to fly up into space, warp speed to another planet and land on it and start shooting, all without a loading screen. That would be the perfect game to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:34 am

For me, I would probably say something to do with a spy game only better. Perhaps, Alpha Protocol only on steroids. I like the whole story line and theme...I just wish it was perfected. Suspect
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:39 am

That would be my second choice Superdave. Alpha Protocol has so many good things in it, and I would love to see somebody expand on it. I actually talk about this very thing in my upcoming review I'm writing for AP, so stay tuned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:40 am

VGH_Jacob wrote:
That would be my second choice Superdave. Alpha Protocol has so many good things in it, and I would love to see somebody expand on it. I actually talk about this very thing in my upcoming review I'm writing for AP, so stay tuned! Very Happy

Dude, sweet! I can't wait what you have to say about that game! Looking forward to it. alien
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: What would be your ideal game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 10:40 pm

This thread didn't pick up to much last time i tried it, but i'll try it again. What would be your ideal game? This could be a mixture of any game EVAR.
Back to top Go down
GlaDos
Administrator
Administrator
GlaDos

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 10:47 pm

This thread was merged with the old existing thread.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamehenchmen.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ideal/Dream Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal/Dream Game?   Ideal/Dream Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideal/Dream Game?
Page 1 of 1