Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:19 am

Quote :

Quote:
Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves 183793-zoey_cover_1080-620x
Remember that Left 4 Dead comic book Valve announced awhile back? Well, the wait is almost over -- the first of the four-part comic hits on, September 14.

Spanning more than 150 pages, the comic will shed more light on the background of the survivors that made up the original Left 4 Dead. Called "The Sacrifice," it's a pretty decent piece of hype leading into the release of the downloadable content of the same name, which lands on October 5.

Valve has also released four teaser images of the comics covers, featuring our old pals Zoey, Bill, Francis, and Louis. Check them out in the gallery to get a look at what to expect from the comic's visuals.

Awesome, great to finally find out the past of Left 4 Dead's original survivors.

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/left-4-dead-the-sacrifice-comic-hits-tomorrow-183793.phtml
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:24 am

I like the looks of this, and I'm really excited. If I get a chance to pick these up I certainly will do so.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:27 am

I wonder if these will literally "hit shelves," I mean, I know Valve is trying to get to a bigger audience by having these digital comics, and I've enjoyed all of them so far, but I would kill for a nice hard copy of this that I could just have propped up in my room or something. All in all, very cool and well done comics, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

If it does hit shelves, I know I am surely getting a copy cause Left 4 Dead (obviously) is my fave Wink.
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:41 am

I will get this asap, did they release the digital comics via Xbox Live or something? or on their main site?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:43 am

Part 1 and Part2 of the digital comics are on the Left 4 Dead blog here - http://www.l4d.com/blog/ I recommend checking them out, Louis' backstory was pretty cool and the second one is focused on Zoey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 11:41 am

I very much liked how they explained that people were conveniently getting infected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves   Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" Comic Hits Shelves
Page 1 of 1