Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?

Go down 
+2
VGH_John
Otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Otter
Unranked
Unranked
Otter

Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? Empty
PostSubject: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:24 pm

Just curious, can people just write for Video Game Henchmen?
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:30 pm

Umm right now we are trying to keep it small. Just between people we know, but after we get started and get to know you all Im sure we could have you and others write a few articles. But for now if you find something you want to see on the site you will need to email one of us and we will give you props for finding it!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:57 pm

That would be really awesome if I can write articles for you guys, but lets not get ahead of ourselves Otter they just started this site like the beginning of this month so they still need to get things straightened out! Give em' some room boy! But, I do agree it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 3:24 pm

Give em' a break kid.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:08 pm

I would probably write shitty articles so meh. pig
Back to top Go down
Otter
Unranked
Unranked
Otter

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:12 am

Oh alright, cool! I'm sure you guys will get big to the point that you will need additional writers :]
Back to top Go down
OME6A
Unranked
Unranked
OME6A

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 10:26 pm

The idea of having members writing for you guys is pretty unique. In fact, no other site does that. Although there are some repercussions if you do offer such kind of feature and those are that people sometimes can get unbiased and also people can get very asshole-y.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?   Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can "I" Write for Video Game Henchmen?
Page 1 of 1