Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?   Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:54 pm

Just explain the the admins how awesome the sly cooper series is, is what i'm trying to say. They won't believe me when i say it was a really good series.

Sorry for rushing my question out there.Very Happy

Last edited by Ragnarok95_Kurt on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?   Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:34 pm

Ragnarok95_Kurt wrote:
Can anyone explain the the VGH how amazing that series was and that they need to play it?

They won't believe me.

What?
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?   Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:48 pm

Kurt we dont believe you because you have a narrow taste in games. You think all platformers are bad and only like shooters. (No offense to anyone who is the same way) You hate Nintendo, have never played Banjo Kazooie. Why would we believe you?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?   Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:33 pm

I don't really get what he was trying to say but Sly Cooper was good at the time it came out but compared to the games we have today, eh.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?   Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:04 pm

Mario>Raccoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?   Has anyone here played the sly cooper series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here played the sly cooper series?
Page 1 of 1