Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   Empty
PostSubject: Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!    Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 10:02 pm

If you had to, which video game world would you choose to inhabit?

Points to think about:
- What do you want to do in life that you can only really do in a game?
- What do you want from games?
- When have you thought "I want to be THERE, doing THAT!" whilst playing a video game.

P.S. I choose Limbo, cause my life is emo like that.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!    Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 10:13 pm

Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   2fbv8lh
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!    Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 10:14 pm

...pokemon...don't judge me...
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!    Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 11:01 pm

I would have to say the Mass Effect universe because it's not completely fucked up. Relatively speaking.

The Halo Universe is in turmoil even before the series. Rebels and shit nuking planets killing millions. Gears of War Universe isn't any better. Oddworld is an extreme view on us destroying the environment. Bioshock is a hell, that goes for most games too.

Basically, the ME universe isn't too bad before the Geth and Collectors do their shit. It wasn't great but it's better than our universe. Instead of having a netbook I'd have an Omni-tool. That alone sold me.
Back to top Go down
Lobster Milkshake
Unranked
Unranked
Lobster Milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!    Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:32 am

I want to live in Garry's Mod. I've always wanted a toolgun.

Quote :

I would have to say the Mass Effect universe because it's not completely fucked up. Relatively speaking.

The Halo Universe is in turmoil even before the series. Rebels and shit nuking planets killing millions. Gears of War Universe isn't any better. Oddworld is an extreme view on us destroying the environment. Bioshock is a hell, that goes for most games too.

Basically, the ME universe isn't too bad before the Geth and Collectors do their shit. It wasn't great but it's better than our universe. Instead of having a netbook I'd have an Omni-tool. That alone sold me.

Yeah, but during the video game, the Collectors and Geth are fucking things up, so It's not exactly ideal.

It's too easy if you get to choose a time where things are going OK, you should have to pick during the games time frame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!    Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Which video game world would you choose to inhabit - Discuss!
Page 1 of 1