Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead (So Far)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

The Walking Dead (So Far) Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead (So Far)   The Walking Dead (So Far) EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 10:03 pm

Oh man, it sucks how this is like the last episode before the seasons over but what do you guys think so far?

I feel bad for Jeff Sad
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (So Far)   The Walking Dead (So Far) EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:05 am

I'm loving every bit of this show. I recently bought Volumes 1-5 of the graphic novel, and it's really interesting seeing all of the similarities and differences between the two. Up until that last episode I thought they were going to follow pretty close to the comics, but then they just went on a completely different turn with that whole CDC thing. If you're enjoying the show I would definitely recommend checking out the comic, it's extremely entertaining, well written, and super addicting. I found myself just flying through each volume.

All in all, this is turning out to be one of my favorite new shows, and it's already been renewed for a longer second season so I couldn't ask for more. The acting is top notch, the effects are great and I can't wait to see where they take the show in this finale and into Season 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (So Far)   The Walking Dead (So Far) EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:18 am

I am really enjoying the effects they have, it fulfills my violent bloody fix and it's on cable TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead (So Far)   The Walking Dead (So Far) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead (So Far)
Page 1 of 1