Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henchmen Cast - Episode 25 - Walking Feenickz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Henchmen Cast - Episode 25 - Walking Feenickz Empty
PostSubject: Henchmen Cast - Episode 25 - Walking Feenickz   Henchmen Cast - Episode 25 - Walking Feenickz EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 1:44 pm

Hey guys, hope your all doing well, I've been quite busy the past few weeks with school and I'm also furiously working to get my LBP 2 review out there as well as thinking about a video review to kick off the new year. So keep your eyes peeled this next week or two and I'm gonna try and make it out to a chatbox one of these nights Very Happy. Anyways, here's the latest Henchmen Cast, you know the drill. We talk about some LBP 2, DC Universe Online, AssBro, Fable 3 and much more, as well as rundown some of the big news this week and answer your awesome viewer questions. I know I haven't been as prevalent in the site these past couple of weeks but I plan on getting back in the groove once school settles down. Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Link To Webpage - http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/2011/01/henchmen-cast-episode-25.html

Henchmen Cast - Episode 25 - Walking Feenickz Henchmencast

Video Game Henchmen
Henchmen Cast: Episode 25
Henchmen Cast- Episode 25.mp3
MP3 Audio File
55 MB
[Download Here]
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/

Henchmen Cast - Episode 25 - Walking Feenickz
Page 1 of 1