Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!

Go down 
+2
VGH_Jacob
Epic Fail Guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:48 am

As cool as this looks this looks nothing like a metal gear solid game i have seen, could anyone explain to me what it is?

Does anyone else like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtM3PGyiQUc
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:49 am

sorry you have to click on the link =/
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:37 am

One of my most anticipated games to come out of E3. Your right Kurt, it's nothing like any of the other Metal Gear games. It's more focused on action over stealth and the concept of cut anything looks like it could be really cool. You play as Raiden in the game, the dude from MGS2, except this time around he's decked out in his ninja suit from MGS4. There's honestly not a whole lot of information on it at the moment except for the E3 trailer, so it looks like we'll have to wait and see what else Kojima has up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:58 am

So was Raiden a good or bad guy?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

This game looks amazing. I can't wait to get it! and since the Kojima franchise is spreading the love to Xbox 360 as well a lot of people will be pleased! plus more money to them as well!
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:32 pm

Lol Kurt, you just showed your age. Raiden is a good guy, Think of Metal Gear being like Devil May Cry. The main good guy is being replaced by another good person. Raiden wasn't a very popular character until I think around the fourth game. Rising is showing how he became his bad ass self linking the third and fourth game. It will show how he became a cyborg ninja.

Just watch this:

Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

Raiden just looks so different, but I bet ya Solid Snake will at least show his face in that game. Maybe in the end making it a twist ending.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:35 pm

Zan Datske might be the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!   Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome! Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid Rising looks awesome!
Page 1 of 1