Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help identifying a game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnttiApina
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
AnttiApina

I need help identifying a game! Empty
PostSubject: I need help identifying a game!   I need help identifying a game! EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm

I'm busting my brain, trying to remember the name of a game I played when I was younger. I have only seen it on an arcade machine, never on a console. But I don't know it it got released on a Sega system or something.. But this is what I remember:

-- It is a beat'em'up, classic 2D, 1vs1 "Street Fighter" style.

-- It had the classic "hadouken" moves.. Half-circle-punch thing.

-- You could build up a supermove, which required a special button-input.

-- There was a ninja-kinda-dude (think he was wearing a white outfit. And if you held down, then pressed up+punch, he did a firemove, where he got surrounded by flames. His super was rays of lightning that filled most of the screen.

-- The "hero" of the game, this games' Ryu, had a move, when you did the "hadouken" move, he slided forward surrounded by flames shaped like a wolf. His super was a modified version of that, I think..

-- There was an old man playable, don't remember any of his moves though..

-- On one of the levels, you were fighting on top of a plane, old propeller plane of some kind.

That's all I can remember now.. I really loved this game, played it all the time. Must have been...10-15 years ago. Can anybody help me with this one..? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake_is_better_than_DIA
Unranked
Unranked
Jake_is_better_than_DIA

PostSubject: Re: I need help identifying a game!   I need help identifying a game! EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 11:20 pm

Dynasty Warriors? :D
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: I need help identifying a game!   I need help identifying a game! EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 11:37 pm

I feel like I have an idea on what you are talking about, but it's like on the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: I need help identifying a game!   I need help identifying a game! EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 10:40 pm

By any chance, would it be Ninja Warriors?
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: I need help identifying a game!   I need help identifying a game! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:17 pm

It doesn't ring a bell, but for some reason I keep seeing the same game that I think you are talking about and I don't even know what that games name is. (Mind F*cked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help identifying a game!   I need help identifying a game! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help identifying a game!
Page 1 of 1