Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack

Go down 
+2
Epic Fail Guy
VGH_Jacob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 11:06 am

Being a big fan of Red Dead Redemption and a musician myself, I thought this was pretty cool. Rockstar did a great job of capturing that Western feel with the music and you can tell, from the video, that they put a lot of time and effort into making it just right.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:40 pm

VGH_Jacob wrote:
Being a big fan of Red Dead Redemption and a musician myself, I thought this was pretty cool. Rockstar did a great job of capturing that Western feel with the music and you can tell, from the video, that they put a lot of time and effort into making it just right.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/cd73646f" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/cd73646f" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

fail?
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:51 pm

Ragnarok95_Kurt wrote:
VGH_Jacob wrote:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/cd73646f" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/cd73646f" width="437" height="265" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

fail?

Quote :

Subject: ALLOWING HTML Mon 02 Aug 2010, 18:00
Hey guys, the forum has now allowed HTML. If you want access to the code, and to be able to see it in the forum you have to take a few steps in order to allow it.

First, Go to your Profile.

Then, Go to Preferences.

Scroll down to "Allow HTML"

Make sure the box is clicked on "Yes"

after that, Save.

and then you will be able to see HTML codes!

If you have any problems, don't hesitate to PM me regarding the matter. Thanks!

Moderator Fail.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:53 pm

I was about to say the same thing Neutral, Lance posted an article regarding the allowing of HTML and how you should change it. You should check up on it some time, specially since you are a mod.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

Kurt Fail on the Forums: 2
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:24 pm

The soundtrack of Red Dead was really well made, also a few soundtracks that captured my attention was Assasin's Creed II, and Halo: ODST. Anything with monk's chanting in the background really shivers me timbers.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

Halo: ODST had an awesome soundtrack, maybe my favorite out of all the Halo games. The jazzy saxophone bits when you're searching the city at night are some of my favorite tracks and Assassin's Creed 2 never fails to make me feel like an Assassin when I listen to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 3:32 pm

I think it's really important when a soundtrack captures the whole experience of being the main character in the game so it's a +.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack   Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - Making of the Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1